Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ms. Hannah

So this woman turns 18 this month! What?! 
Hannah, you're wonderful.
We go way back.


 Like back to girls camp when you wore a swimsuit over your clothes and I thought dressing like that was okay way back.


And then there was that second of my life when I was taller than you. BAM.


And then there was this. Why do I like this picture so much?


Oh and there is this shining moment in our lives. I'm 99% positive that we started the bathroom selfie thing. What babes.


And even a couple years later, we were still bomb. Check out that tin foil grill!


And now you've graduated high school! And we don't live close to each other and it's awful! BUT I get to see you in a little over a week. Counting down.

Sorry James, this is a sister pic. I am so proud of us for making it out of the phases pictured above...they were awesome, but at some point we needed to actually do something with our hair.


Stay Sweet Sis,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment