Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Meet the Robinsons

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Robinson (aka my husband and I).

We've been married exactly one month now and it has easily been the best month of my life.

We've had quite the month! Vacations, birthdays, graduations, jobs, training for a Ragnar and -- oh yeah-- unpacking have kept us busy little bees. I'm beginning to think that I should start a blog called "The Adventures of Living in a Basement". Let me tell you, the discoveries are endless. Coming soon: How to bake a birthday cake in a slanted oven!



That being said, I'm sort of in love with our *tiny* apartment.

Is it due to the fact that I can touch the ceiling without going on my tippy toes? Maybe. But mostly it's because it "ours". Because my husband hung the picture frames and I made the bed like a true Haymond/nursing student. Because WE DON'T HAVE TO SHARE THE FRIDGE.

So married life is fantastic! We're both just chugging along at our jobs: Colton at PepBoys and me at the clinic. Thank goodness there is still time to attend the occasional demolition derby and smashball it up at the park.

XO,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment