Monday, October 14, 2013

Simple, Fun & Pure Genius

I was practically raised on popcorn.
Well, I WISH I was raised on it. BUT, some of my happiest memories revolve around heavily buttered, salted, hot, yummy popcorn.
Learning how to make popcorn with Mom, movie nights with the sibs, popcorn balls at Halloween when Grandpa visits, the list goes on!
Why so much popcorn? WELL, there is a long family line of what I like to call "Good Popcorn Makers". Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I like to think I've made the list. But don't worry, we "Good Popcorn Makers" love to share our wisdom, so come on over with a good chick flick and you have yourself a deal.
And then there's peonies.
Peonies are just pretty, aren't they? They are feminine and frilly and delicate and ah! They just remind me how beautiful this world can be.
My house has peony bushes that bend to the ground because they're so full of blossoms every summer. I always love watching my mom cut them and fill the house with fresh flowers and the fresh flower smell.
This blog is going to be for everything simple, fun and pure genius!
If you ask me, peonies & popcorn are some of the simplest, most fun, most genius discoveries out there.

Ms. Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment